This drop safe is ideal for retail stores, convenience stores, restaurants, and other businesses that handle cash.
Deposits are made through the safe's color-coded deposit doors. The color-coding allows for shift control of deposits. Once a deposit has been made, it cannot be retrieved unless the top compartment of the safe is opened. The bottom compartment can be used for separate storage of cash drawers and other valuables.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Advanced ESLAUDIT keypad controls both doors. Keypad supports 40 user codes with configurable security privileges and authority levels, dual control, 1-99 minute time delay, audit trail, and time lock capability. (ESLAUDIT Brochure)
- Heavy duty B-rated construction with 1/2" solid steel doors.
- Handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts.
- Bolt detent device automatically engages bolts when doors are closed.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punch attack.
- Locks and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Formed door jamb and full length dead bar.
- Coin racks are standard on inside of storage door.
- Fish resistant depository drops accept bulk items, drop envelopes or bags.
- Cash drawers and bulky items conveniently fit into both compartments.
- Four anchor bolts and anchor hardware included. (Anchor holes are located at the bottom of safe.)
- Three individual color-coded 4" drops for shift control.
- Three deposit bins.
- Attractive black textured finish.
- Door Opening: 8.5"x 16.25".
- Capacity: 1.9 cubic feet (top); 2.2 cubic feet (bottom)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
|Outside Dimensions*||28" (H) x 20.5" (W) x 20" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||20.5" (H) x 20" (W) x 17" (D)|
|Capacity||4 Cubic Feet|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 3" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges