This drop safe is perfect for restaurants, retail stores, convenience stores, and other businesses that collect cash from customers.
Cash, checks, and cash bags are deposited into a drop door built into the front of the safe. Once a deposit has been made, it cannot be accessed unless the top compartment of the safe is opened.
This safe also has a separate bottom compartment. The bottom compartment allows you to conveniently store your cash trays and other valuable items independently from the drop area.
This safes comes with the highly robust and advanced ESLAUDIT II keypad. This single keypad controls both doors.
- Advanced ESLAUDIT keypad controls both doors. Keypad supports 40 user codes with configurable security privileges and authority levels, dual control, 1-99 minute time delay, audit trail, and time lock capability. (ESLAUDIT Brochure)
- Heavy duty B-rated construction with 1/2" solid steel doors.
- Handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts.
- Bolt detent device automatically engages bolts when doors are closed.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punch attack.
- Locks and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Formed door jamb and full length dead bar.
- Coin racks are standard on inside of storage door.
- Fish resistant drop door accepts bulk items, drop envelopes or bags. (deposit door dimensions: 16-1/4"(W) x 2" (H) x 3-1/2" (D))
- Cash drawers and bulky items conveniently fit into both compartments.
- Four anchor bolts and anchor hardware included. (Anchor holes are located at the bottom of safe.)
- Attractive black textured finish.
- Door Opening: 8.5"x 16.25".
- Capacity: 1.9 cubic feet (top); 2.2 cubic feet (bottom)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
|Outside Dimensions*||28" (H) x 20.5" (W) x 20" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||20.5" (H) x 20" (W) x 17" (D)|
|Capacity||4 Cubic Feet|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 3" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.