With its top-loading rotary hopper, this drop safe is the perfect choice for a range of businesses that handle cash, including restaurants, retail stores, and convenience stores,
The rotary hopper is capable of accepting packages as large as 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 10" -- large enough to easily deposit loose cash, cash envelopes, and cash bags. Once a deposit has been made into the safe, you can rest easy knowing that your cash is safe and secure, as deposits cannot be retrieved unless the door to the safe is opened.
With several lock options available, you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
This drop safe is a reliable and secure option for any operation requiring non-returnable deposits. With its robust construction, range of lock options, and top-loading rotary hopper, this safe is the perfect choice for businesses of all kinds.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Rotary hopper accepts packages as large as: 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" x 10".
- Several lock options are available.
- Strong, formed B-rated construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes located at bottom of safe for securing safe to wood or concrete floor.
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to a pry attack.
- Three 1" diameter chrome-plated steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Door Clearance: 9.75" x 9.75"
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
- Dial Combination Lock
- 1-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
- 9-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
|Outside Dimensions*||20.3" (H) x 14" (W) x 14" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||11.5" (H) x 13.8" (W) x 11" (D)|
|Capacity||1 Cubic Feet|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.