This in-floor safe has been a reliable choice for home owners, gas stations, and retail establishments for over 50 years! When properly installed in a concrete slab, this safe offers exceptional protection against burglary, fire, and water damage. Its sturdy construction includes a rare 1-1/4" solid steel "C" rated door with 3 locking bolts, each protected by a hardened steel positive relocking bolt that requires over 25,000 pounds of force to shear. This safe also includes a water-resistant flush cover plate for easy concealment under a carpet. Additionally, the door is removable and the combination can be changed by bringing the door to a locksmith.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- High security C-rated round lift-out door -- constructed of 1-3/4" solid steel.
- Door to the safe is protected by 3 locking bolts, each requiring more than 25,000 pounds of force to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Commercial grade UL listed Group II dial combination lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Steel body to safe is heavy duty B-rated construction.
- Combination may be changed by bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Water resistant dust cover with rubber "O"-ring seal.
- Door Clearance: 7-1/4" x 7-1/4".
- Manufacturer: AMSEC.
|Outside Dimensions||8.8" (H) x 8.8" (W) x 19" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||8.3" (H) x 8.3" (W) x 16" (D)|
|Capacity||0.5 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||Yes (when installed in a concrete slab)|
|Installation||Installed Flush In A Concrete Slab|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|