Are you looking for a safe that provides reliable protection against fire, water, and theft at a reasonable price? If so, this safe is tough to beat.
This safe's all-steel construction, superior build quality, and durable finish give it a big edge over mass-market alternatives made of flimsy plastic with high defect rates.
This safe can be bolted down to the floor, making it a reliable choice for protecting your physical assets.
Measuring at a size that easily fits in a closet or under a desk, this safe is a practical solution for residential and small office settings.
- Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Fire Rated - 1 hour fire rating for documents and paper at 1700 degrees Fahrenheit, plus a 30-minute MTC Grade B fire rating for CDs, DVDs, USBs and memory sticks.
- Water Resistant – Designed to prevent damage from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- Explosion Rated - Tested at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Impact Rated - Designed and tested to survive a 2 story fall. (test simulates collapse of a building, resulting in safe falling from second story due to fire)
- Commercial-grade, all-steel construction (provides better reliability and longer lifespan).
- All bolt work fastens into steel.
- Body constructed from galvanized steel plate.
- Recessed curvature door prevents fire and smoke damage to contents.
- 3-number mechanical combination lock with auxiliary key lock. (Note: Both key and combination are required to open the safe. However, in secure locations, you can keep the combination unlocked and simply use the key to unlock and lock the safe.)
- May be bolted to floor - bolt down kit included.
- Attractive off-white finish complements any décor.
- Key hooks inside door.
- 2 active locking bolts.
- 2 hinge side dead bolts.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Phoenix/ 3-year limited with free after-fire replacement.
|Outside Dimensions*||14.2" (H) x 16.3" (W) x 14.3" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||10.5" (H) x 12.5" (W) x 8.9" (D)|
|Capacity||0.7 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||60 Minutes|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of lock and hinges.