The data/media safe provides exceptional protection for your media products in the event of a fire. With a 1-Hr. Class 150 fire rating (1832°F outside, 125°F interior) and one-hour fire protection for media products, you can rest assured that your valuable media items will remain safe and secure.
The push-button electronic lock with key day lock and 6-digit combo provides quick and easy access, while the 3-way bolt work with bolt detent and 5 active bolts ensures that the door remains tightly locked and secure. The safe uses 2 AA batteries (included) to power the electronic lock.
While, for fire resistance reasons, this safe does not have anchoring holes, its sturdy construction and advanced security features make it an excellent choice for protecting heat-sensitive media items against fire.
Order yours today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your valuable media items are always safe and secure, even in the event of a fire.
- 1-Hr. Class 150 fire rating (1832°F outside, 125°F interior).
- One-hour fire protection for media products.
- Push button electronic lock with key day lock.
- 3 way bolt work with bolt detent and 5 active bolts.
- Push button electronic lock – 6-digit combo.
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included).
- No anchoring holes.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Gardall / 1-year limited.