Designed to be installed between standard 16" on center wall studs, this UL listed wall safe boasts a 350 degrees Fahrenheit 1-hour fire rating, providing unparalleled protection for your important documents and valuable items.
This Fire Resistant Wall Safe features interlocking bolts that extend into the safe walls, ensuring that the door remains securely locked at all times and preventing any tampering or removal. The doors are constructed with precision from extra heavy steel and swing fully on heavy duty hinges with interlocking, tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame.
The convenient pull-out tray inside the safe makes it easy to organize your smaller valuables, ensuring that everything is easily accessible and protected from any potential damage. Plus, the powder coated paint provides increased durability, ensuring that this safe will stand the test of time and keep your valuables safe for years to come.
Whether you're looking for a secure place to store important documents, valuable jewelry, or any other prized possessions, this Fire Resistant Wall Safe has got you covered. Order yours today and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your valuables are safe and secure.
- Designed to be installed between standard 16" on center wall studs.
- UL listed 350 degrees Fahrenheit 1-hour fire rating.
- Interlocking bolts that extend into the safe walls to prevent tampering and removal of doors.
- Doors are precision constructed of extra heavy steel, full swinging on heavy duty hinges with interlocking, tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame.
- Convenient pull-out tray for organizing smaller valuables inside safe.
- Powder coated paint for increased durability.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Gardall / 1-year limited.
|16.8" (H) x 13.5" (W) x 15.3" (D)
|12.8" (H) x 9.5" (W) x 10.3" (D)
|0.7 Cubic Feet
|Bolts to Wood Brace Between 16" on-center Wall Studs