- 100% steel body construction for superior strength and durability. No plastic body parts.
- 2-hour fire rating tested at temperatures of up to 1830 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2-story impact rating.
- Drill resistant hardplate and a spring-loaded relocking device.
- Door has an overall thickness of 3-1/8” lined with fire resistant material.
- Body has an overall thickness of 1-3/8” lined with fire resistant material.
- Massive 1" diameter solid steel live locking bolts.
- 1" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- Heavy duty hinges for added security and smooth door operation.
- Carpeted interior.
- Power access hole in rear of safe for running dehumidifiers, alarm systems, or even an interior lighting system.
- 4 pre-drilled anchor holes provided.
- Includes bolt down hardware.
- High strength adjustable/removable interior shelf.
- Hammered Gray finish with Chrome trim.
- Available with a keypad or a dial combination lock. (Note: The keypad option comes with a hidden mechanical override key lock and one override key. This allows you to open the safe with the override key alone in the event of an emergency.)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
- 3-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad - Operating Instructions
- 3-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad - Key Override Instructions
- Dial Combination Lock
|Outside Dimensions*||20" (H) x 17.3" (W) x 18.8" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||16.5" (H) x 14.5" (W) x 12.5" (D)|
|Capacity||1.7 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||120 Minutes|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.