This safe offers a unique design that combines all of the security features of a burglary safe with the peace of mind achieved with a fire safe.
Rigorously tested by Underwriter Laboratories, this safe earned the prestigious U.L. listed Class 350°F One Hour Fire Label and the Residential Security Container (RSC) Burglary Label.
Featuring heavy-duty construction, this safe boasts a massive 3-1/2" thick door reinforced with a 1/4" heavy duty carburized hard plate. The 2-5/8" thick body consists of 1/8" outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
Three massive 1" diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts and a full length dead bar that locks deep into the body prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt.
With a recessed anchor bolt hole and included mounting hardware, you can securely anchor the safe to the floor for added stability. The safe is beautifully accented with your choice of chrome, brass, or black-nickel hardware, including a matching handle and lock ring, and a plush velour interior.
The door opening measures 17" (H) x 16.5" (W), providing ample space for your valuable belongings.
Choose this UL RSC Fire & Burglary Safe for the ultimate security solution, combining the best of burglary and fire protection in one exceptional design.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Proudly made in the USA.
- The best warranty in the business.
- Prestigious UL RSC Burglary Rating.
- U.L. listed Class 350°F One Hour Fire Label.
- B-rated heavy duty construction.
- Massive 3-1/2" thick door, consisting of 1/4" heavy duty carburized hard plate with a unique proprietary fire and burglary resistant material.
- 2-5/8" thick body, consisting of 1/8" outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Three massive 1" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- A full length dead bar locks deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- 1/4" heavy duty carburized hardplate.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy and smooth door operation.
- 1 Adjustable shelf.
- One recessed anchor bolt hole to securely anchor the safe to the floor. Mounting hardware included.
- Attractively accented with a large chrome or brass plated dial, matching handle and a plush velour interior.
- Standard Finish: Textured Charcoal Gray.
- Quick Ship Options: (a) Locks - Any lock option, except for ESL Audit; (b) Color - Textured Charcoal Gray or Textured Sandstone; (c) Hardware - chrome or brass.
- Door Opening: 17" (H) x 16.5" (W)
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- Dial Combination Lock
- 1-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
- 9-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
- ESL Audit - 40 User Keypad w/ Audit Trail & Time Lock
|Outside Dimensions*||22.3" (H) x 21.8" (W) x 21.8" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||17" (H) x 16.5" (W) x 16" (D)|
|Capacity||2.6 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||60 Minutes|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.