This compact burglary safe is constructed with ample amounts of steel for superior strength and protection.
Constructed with strong, B-rated A36 solid steel plate, this safe combines enhanced security and a polished appearance. The formed door jamb provides increased resistance to sledgehammer attacks, while the 1/2" solid steel door adds an extra layer of protection.
This safe features three massive 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts, ensuring your valuables remain secure. The bolt detent system keeps the locking bolts retracted when the door is in the open position. An auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device prevents the bolts from withdrawing during a forceful attack on the safe.
Both the lock and the relocking device are shielded by a large carburized hardplate for added security. The safe comes with four anchor holes for bolting it to the floor, ensuring stability and deterrence against removal.
With one adjustable/removable shelf included, you can easily organize and store your valuable items. Choose this Compact High-Security Safe when you need a reliable and robust security solution that safeguards your important belongings at home or in the workplace.
- Excellent for home or business use.
- Strong, formed B-rated construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to a sledgehammer attack.
- 1/2" solid steel door.
- Three massive 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system keeps the locking bolts retracted when the door is in the open position.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device protects the safe by preventing the bolts from withdrawing during an attack with force on the safe.
- Both the lock and the relocking device are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Four anchor holes for bolting the safe to the floor.
- Includes 1 adjustable/removable shelf.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
|14" (H) x 14" (W) x 14" (D)
|13.8" (H) x 13.8" (W) x 11" (D)
|1.2 Cubic Feet
|Bolts to Floor
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges