Protect your cash and checks against robbery and internal theft with this B-rated depository safe.
This safe has an exterior locker located above the drop area of the safe. The exterior locker is useful in applications where employees need to have access to the safe to make change, but you don't want them to have access to deposits.
Deposits are made by dropping envelopes or cash bags into the safe's front-loading deposit door. Once a deposit has been made, it cannot be retrieved unless the safe door is opened.
The deposit door is designed to accommodate deposits as large as 10-3/4" x 1-3/8".
This safe has 4 pre-drilled anchor holes located at the bottom of the safe for anchoring the safe to a floor. Two anchor bolts are provided for bolting the safe to a floor.
This safe is a good choice for retail stores, restaurants, and other businesses that handle cash.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Heavy duty "B" rated construction.
- 1/2" thick solid steel door protected by drill-resistant hardplate.
- Exterior locker with two keys included.
- 3 large 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts, plus a full-length dead bar on hinge side.
- Internal relocking device (protects safe against forced entry attempts).
- Front-loading "mailbox" style deposit door.
- Anti-fish baffle (protects against attempts to "fish" the contents through the drop drawer).
- 4 predrilled anchor holes (located at bottom of the safe). Two anchor bolts are provided for bolting safe to floor.
- 6-User digital keypad with hidden mechanical override key lock and one override key.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
- 6-User Electronic Lock with Digital Keypad - Operating Instructions
- 6-User Electronic Lock with Digital Keypad - Key Override Instructions
|Outside Dimensions*||27.3" (H) x 14" (W) x 14" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||15.9" (H) x 13.8" (W) x 11" (D)|
|Capacity||1.5 Cubic Feet|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.