This Front Loading Drop Safe is ideal for restaurants, retail stores, and other businesses that handle cash. Deposits are made through the safe's front-loading drop door. These deposits cannot be retrieved unless the safe door is opened.
Constructed with strong, B-rated A36 solid steel plate, this safe combines security, reliability, and appearance. The formed door jamb enhances resistance against sledgehammer attacks, while four anchor bolt holes at the bottom of the safe allow for secure installation on wood or concrete floors.
The safe door features a 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed by 1/2" to increase pry attack resistance. With three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts, the bolt detent system automatically engages the boltwork. An auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device and a large carburized hardplate provide additional protection for the lock and relock.
This safe is equipped with an AMSEC ESL10XL Keypad, an easy-to-use digital keypad that allows you to open the lock in about seven seconds or change the combination in about one minute. It supports one user code with a fixed 6-digit code length and is powered by a standard 9-Volt battery. The battery access panel is conveniently located beneath the keypad and is accessible even when the safe is locked.
Choose this Front-Loading Drop Safe for a secure and efficient deposit management solution, designed to meet the demands of various business environments.
- Strong, formed B-rated construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes located at bottom of safe for securing safe to wood or concrete floor.
- 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed 1/2" to increase resistance to a pry attack.
- Three 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Door Clearance: 9-3/4" x 9-3/4"
- Maximum Package Size: 4" x 2-3/4" x 10-1/2".
- AMSEC ESL10XL Keypad. Easy-to-use digital keypad allows you to open lock in about seven seconds or change combination in about one minute.
- 1-user code.
- Fixed 6-digit code length.
- Powered by a standard 9-Volt battery.
- Battery access panel is located beneath keypad and is accessible even when safe is locked.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
|Outside Dimensions*||20.3" (H) x 14" (W) x 14" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||10" (H) x 13.8" (W) x 11" (D)|
|Capacity||0.9 Cubic Feet|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges