This in-floor safe provides excellent protection against fire and burglary when installed in a concrete floor. It surpasses the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance. The safe has a spacious 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening, perfect for storing large and bulky valuables.
A flush cover plate (not shown) is included for total concealment under a carpet.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Heavy duty "B+" rated construction (3/4" solid steel plate door).
- Superior door jamb design, manufactured with state-of-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against a sledgehammer attack.
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance.
- A large, convenient 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening, for storing large or bulky valuables.
- Black textured body and door.
- Additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate included.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- Door Clearance: 10-3/4" x 11-1/8".
- Manufacturer: AMSEC.
- 1-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
- Dial Combination Lock
- 9-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
|Outside Dimensions||12.8" (H) x 14.1" (W) x 17.5" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||12.3" (H) x 13.3" (W) x 14" (D)|
|Capacity||1.3 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||Yes (when installed in a concrete slab)|
|Installation||Installed Flush In A Concrete Slab|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|