Introducing this steel compact fingerprint safe, an ideal solution for securely storing your jewelry, cash, handguns, and other valuable items. With the biometric fingerprint scanner, you can easily and quickly access your belongings without the need for keys or complicated combinations.
To open the safe, simply push the power button and scan your fingerprint on the sensor. The safe will open in three seconds, providing easy access to your stored items. You'll no longer need to worry about searching for a key or remembering a combination.
The safe is equipped with predrilled anchor holes and mounting hardware, allowing you to securely attach it to a wall, floor, or other flat surface for added security. The solid steel locking bolts and steel body construction provide further peace of mind, ensuring that no unauthorized users can access your valuables.
In the unlikely event that you encounter issues with the biometric scanner, two override keys are included, providing backup access to the safe.
Invest in our steel compact fingerprint safe today to enjoy quick and secure access to your valuables.
- Biometric fingerprint lock with 30 fingerprint capacity.
- 2 override keys included.
- Biometric reader powered by "AA" batteries (included).
- Programmable "stealth mode" allows you to turn off audible feedback on lock and open safe quietly.
- Easy, intuitive programming.
- CA DOJ (California Department of Justice) approved for use as firearm safety device.
- Steel construction.
- 2 solid steel bolts.
- 3 anchor holes located in back for securing safe to wall.
- 3 anchor holes located in bottom for securing safe to floor or other structurally sound object.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- Protective floor mat to prevent valuables from being scratched.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Barska / 1-year limited.
|Outside Dimensions*||7.8" (H) x 16.5" (W) x 14.5" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||7" (H) x 16.3" (W) x 12" (D)|
|Capacity||0.8 Cubic Feet|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor or Wall|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|
* Add 1" to depth to allow for projection of lock.