This end-tab filing cabinet is designed to protect important files from fire and water damage, making it ideal for medical, law, dental, and government applications.
Featuring high-quality construction, it offers UL Class 350 1-hour fire resistance and water resistance to protect your documents in any emergency. It includes 6 fixed shelves and 3 adjustable end-tab dividers on each shelf, providing ample storage for letter-sized end-tab files.
Made in the USA with superior materials, this cabinet comes with a lifetime limited warranty and a free replacement guarantee after a fire incident.
- Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Fits letter size end-tab files.
- Ideal for use in medical, law, dental, and government fields to protect end-tab files from fire and water damage.
- 1 Hour UL Class 350 Fire Rating. (The internal temperature of the cabinet will not exceed 350 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 1 hour when the cabinet is exposed to external temperatures over 1700 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Comes with 6 fixed (non-adjustable), factory installed shelves.
- Each shelf comes with 3 adjustable end-tab dividers for letter-size end-tab filing.
- Water resistant - file cabinet has been designed and tested to resist water damage from sprinklers and fire hoses.
- Fireproof insulation is 100% gypsum. Unlike inferior products, which use wet insulation, gypsum insulation is dry and will maintain its protection properties for a lifetime, and completely eliminate the risk of corrosion.
- Field replaceable steel panels can easily be replaced in the event that any panel is damaged.
- Finish is an environmentally-friendly electrostatic powder coating applied to all sides, including the bottom. The finish is scratch-resistant, providing a lifetime of quality appearance.
- Made in the USA.
- Brand: FireKing.
- Limited lifetime warranty and free replacement after fire guarantee.
|Outside Dimensions||72" (H) x 36" (W) x 19.3" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||67.9" (H) x 31.9" (W) x 15" (D)|
|Capacity||18.8 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||60 Minutes|
|Installation||None (Cannot be bolted to floor or wall)|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|