Secure your home and business assets with this robust Fire/Water/Burglary Safe, featuring a convenient keypad.
Constructed from sturdy steel, this safe pairs burglary protection with long-lasting durability. The attractive white powder coat finish boosts its resistance to wear, while adding a touch of elegance.
The door of this safe swings out a full 180 degrees, ensuring unobstructed access to your possessions. A key-locking pull-out drawer inside helps you neatly organize smaller valuables.
Tested to endure harsh conditions, the safe maintains an interior temperature below 350° F when exposed to fire for 90 minutes. This critical feature ensures the safety of your items even in extreme circumstances.
Furthermore, this safe boasts water-resistance, offering an additional shield against potential water damage from fire hoses.
Choose this Fire/Water/Burglary Safe, and invest in a steadfast protector of your most cherished belongings. It's not just about security and durability—it's about peace of mind.
- Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Steel construction for burglary protection and durability.
- Tested to maintain an interior temperature less than 350° F when exposed to a fire for 90 minutes.
- Water resistant.
- Digital keypad with 4 PIN codes (1 administrator code with ability to add or remove 3 additional user codes).
- PIN codes may be easily changed at any time by end user.
- Digital keypad powered by 4 x AA batteries. (batteries included)
- Keypad batteries last over 1 year with normal use.
- PIN code is securely stored in non-volatile memory behind safe door.
- 3 solid steel primary locking bolts; 2 additional dead bolts.
- Door swings out a full 180 degrees for full access to your valuables.
- Attractive white powder coat finish.
- 1 key-locking pull-out drawer for organizing smaller valuables inside safe.
- 1 adjustable/removable shelf.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: FKI / 1-year limited.
|Outside Dimensions*||26.8" (H) x 20.9" (W) x 19.9" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||21.3" (H) x 15.3" (W) x 13.5" (D)|
|Capacity||2.6 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||90 Minutes|
|Installation||None (Cannot be bolted to floor or wall)|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of handle and lock.