Looking for a secure way to protect your business's cash and checks against robbery and internal theft? Look no further than this Front Loading Drop Safe.
This safe features a front-loading deposit door that allows deposits to be made into the safe even when the door is locked, ensuring that your valuables remain secure at all times. Deposits can be made by dropping envelopes or cash bags into the deposit door, which is designed to accommodate deposits as large as 10-3/4" (length) x 1-3/8" (thickness).
Once a deposit has been made, it cannot be retrieved unless the safe door is opened, ensuring that your deposits remain safe and secure. This makes this Front Loading Drop Safe a great choice for retail stores, restaurants, medical/dental offices, and other businesses where non-returnable deposits are required.
Equipped with 4 pre-drilled anchor holes and 2 anchor bolts, this safe can be easily anchored to the floor for added security. So why wait? Order your Front Loading Drop Safe today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your business is always protected.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Heavy duty "B" rated construction.
- 1/2" thick solid steel door protected by drill-resistant hardplate.
- 5 solid steel locking bolts (each locking bolt is 1" in diameter).
- Full length solid steel dead bar on hinge side.
- Internal relocking device (protects safe against forced entry attempts).
- Front-loading "mailbox" style deposit door.
- Anti-fish baffle (protects against attempts to "fish" the contents through the drop drawer).
- 4 predrilled anchor holes (located at bottom of the safe).
- 1 removable shelf.
- Available with keypad or two dial combination lock.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
- 6-User Electronic Lock with Digital Keypad - Operating Instructions
- 6-User Electronic Lock with Digital Keypad - Key Override Instructions
- Dial Combination Lock
|Outside Dimensions*||27.5" (H) x 14" (W) x 14" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||17.1" (H) x 13.5" (W) x 11.3" (D)|
|Capacity||1.5 Cubic Feet|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.