This heavy-duty fire & burglary safe has been meticulously designed to offer superior fire and burglary protection at a cost-effective price. This safe stands out in its class, boasting features typically found in more premium models, like a mechanical relocker, a drill-resistant hardplate, and two internal counter-sunk anchor holes.
Constructed from resilient 11-gauge steel, the safe provides a robust shield for your valuables. Its large, 1-1/4" thick chrome-plated boltwork further enhances security, withstanding attempts to force it open.
Complementing its robust structure, the safe features extra heavy-duty hinges for long-lasting performance and durability.
With this heavy-duty fire & burglary safe, superior protection doesn't have to come at a premium price, making it an invaluable addition to secure your valuables.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- 1/4" solid steel plate door with drill-resistant hardplate.
- 11 gauge steel body.
- Large 1-1/4" thick chrome-plated boltwork.
- Extra heavy-duty hinges.
- Spring-loaded relocker. (secures door in the event of forcible entry attempt).
- Two internal counter-sunk anchor holes and mounting hardware included to securely bolt safe to floor.
- Choose either a traditional dial combination lock or one of several commercial-grade electronic locks.
- 75 minutes of fire protection at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Fabric lined interior.
- Adjustable Shelf.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Hayman / 1-year limited.
- Dial Combination Lock
- 2-User Digital Keypad
- 30-User Digital Keypad
- 30-User Digital Keypad w/ Audit Trail
- 30-User Digital Keypad w/ Audit Trail & Time Lock
|Outside Dimensions*||18" (H) x 22" (W) x 20" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||14" (H) x 18.1" (W) x 12.9" (D)|
|Capacity||1.9 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||75 Minutes|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2-1/4" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.