Experience the perfect blend of fortitude and elegance with this exceptional safe, ideal for storing heavy items, such as coins and precious metals.
This safe, crafted with over 1/2" of layered steel and concrete, features a door fortified by locking bolts over 1-inch thick. Its UL Type I Electronic Lock system offers top-notch security, while multiple re-locking devices activated by tempered glass and mechanical systems secure the door against forcible entry attempts. A unique hard plate provides added protection against drill attacks.
The safe surpasses its awarded UL RSC burglary rating and offers 105 minutes of fire resistance at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit. Its stunning Granite color is achieved through a proprietary 7-step paint process, adding to its aesthetic appeal.
Inside, an auto-on LED light illuminates your valuables in low-light conditions. A polished stainless steel hook adorns the door's interior, perfect for organizing jewelry and keys. The standout feature is the incredibly robust shelf, tested to support over 200 pounds, ideal for safeguarding heavy valuables, such as coins and precious metals.
This safe offers various commercial-grade lock options, including a 1-user digital keypad, a dial combination lock, and advanced business locks supporting up to 30 users with audit trail and time lock functions. Heavy and mighty, this safe offers unparalleled strength and beauty for both business and high-end residential applications.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- UL RSC burglary rating.
- Over 1/2" of layered steel along with concrete are built into the door of the safe, for superior burglary and fire protection.
- Large 1-1/8" thick chrome-plated bolts.
- Tempered glass plate re-locker. (secures door in the event of forcible entry attempt)
- Mechanical relockers. (secures door in the event of forcible entry attempt)
- Continuous dead-locking hinge bar. (prevents door from being removed even if hinges are compromised in a burglary attempt).
- Large ball bearing hinges provide smooth, long-lasting operation.
- Angular hardened steel added to body and door at specific locations to deter drilling attacks.
- 1-3/4-hour fire rating (interior temperature less than 350 degrees Fahrenheit when heated in a furnace at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit for a period of 105 minutes).
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal will swell out up to 8 times its thickness to seal out heat, smoke, and water.
- 7 step proprietary paint finish in a great looking Granite color assures years of good looking security.
- Battery-powered interior light automatically turns on when door is opened.
- Two internal counter-sunk anchor holes and mounting hardware included to securely bolt safe to floor.
- 1/2" thick tempered glass shelves can withstand over 200 lbs of dead weight for superior support of heavy objects. (Shelves are adjustable and removable.)
- Polished accessory panel located on rear of door.
- Multiple commercial-grade, UL-Listed lock options to choose from.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Hayman / 1-year limited.
- Dial Combination Lock
- 2-User Digital Keypad
- 30-User Digital Keypad
- 30-User Digital Keypad w/ Audit Trail
- 30-User Digital Keypad w/ Audit Trail & Time Lock
|Outside Dimensions*||45.3" (H) x 25.5" (W) x 27.5" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||40" (H) x 20" (W) x 20" (D)|
|Capacity||9.3 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||105 Minutes|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2-1/4" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.