Introducing this High Security TL-15 Fire/Burglary Safe, a testament to robust security and resilience. Awarded the U.L. TL-15 label, this safe has withstood concentrated attacks by experienced U.L. experts using formidable tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and drills.
Beyond its exceptional burglary protection, this safe offers a 90-Minute ETL Intertek verified fire rating, ensuring your valuables are safeguarded from intense fires. Ideal for commercial or high-end residential applications, this safe is designed to be a reliable fortress for your prized possessions.
Equipped with the highly reliable ESL10 U.L. Listed Type I electronic lock, this High Security TL-15 Fire/Burglary Safe provides an additional layer of security, ensuring only authorized access to your valuables.
Trust this High Security TL-15 Fire/Burglary Safe to provide unparalleled protection for your valuables against both theft and fire.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- UL TL-15 burglary rating (one of the highest burglary ratings available) and 90-minute fire rating.
- DOOR FEATURES:
- Constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgam of nuggets and steel barriers to withstand concentrated attacks from the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- BODY FEATURES:
- Total protective thickness of 2-13/16" enclosing a high density fire resistant
composite material with nuggets and steel barriers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner steel barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High-strength adjustable shelves with charcoal gray finish.
- Equipped with a recessed 9/16” diameter anchor hole.
- FIRE ENDURANCE:
- 90-minute Intertek verified fire rating.
- LOCKING MECHANISM:
- Four-way active boltwork mechanism engages the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
- Equipped with 6 massive 1-1/8" diameter polished stainless steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Equipped with the ESL10 U.L. Listed Type 1 electronic lock. The lock is protected by an internal relock mechanism and a massive drill-shattering hardplate.
- The lock and vital mechanism areas are also protected by a high-security tempered glass plate with a remotely placed spring-loaded relocking bolt.
- In the event of an attack by tools or explosives, the glass will shatter, activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Heavy-duty steel hinges provide smooth door operation.
- Finish: "Charcoal gray textured finish".
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
|Outside Dimensions*||15.9" (H) x 19.8" (W) x 19.4" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||10.1" (H) x 14.1" (W) x 11.5" (D)|
|Capacity||1.8 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||90 Minutes|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2.4" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.