This safe offers the perfect blend of burglary and fire resistance, along with reliability and durability.
Constructed from strong and durable steel, this safe features a quality locking system, ensuring reliable access to your valuables when you need it. This safe also features interlocking bolts that extend into the walls of the safe, a design element that secures the door even if the hinges are compromised.
This safe comes with a pre-drilled anchor hole and includes bolt-down hardware, ensuring a stable and secure installation. This added layer of security helps prevent unauthorized removal, giving you peace of mind.
- Steel construction for enhanced burglary protection and added durability.
- Interlocking bolts that extend into the walls of the safe. (This prevents the door from being removed even if the hinges are defeated.)
- Precision-constructed door with extra heavy steel.
- Door opens fully on heavy duty hinges with tongue and groove closure on all sides of the door frame.
- Bolt down hole at center of bottom of safe.
- Bolt-down hardware included.
- U.L. 350° One-Hour fire rating. Tested to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F when exposed to fire for a period of one hour at 1700°F.
- Key lock.
- 2 solid steel primary locking bolts; additional dead bolt on hinge side.
- Door swings out a full 180 degrees for full access to your valuables.
- Attractive powder coat finish for increased durability.
- 1 removable tray for organizing smaller valuables inside safe.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Gardall / 1-year limited with after-fire lifetime guaranty.
|Outside Dimensions*||13.5" (H) x 16.8" (W) x 15.3" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||9.5" (H) x 12.8" (W) x 10.3" (D)|
|Capacity||0.7 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||60 Minutes|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|
* Add 1.5" to depth to allow for projection of hinges.