The Portable Safe Dehumidifier is a must-have for anyone looking to protect their valuables from mold, mildew, and moisture. This environmentally friendly dehumidifier silently and reliably absorbs moisture in small areas such as the inside of a safe, making it an ideal storage solution for firearms, jewelry, important documents, and other valuables.
The dehumidifier uses silica gel to absorb moisture, which can be renewed again and again for up to 10 years. The silica gel is an efficient and effective moisture-absorbing agent that keeps your valuables dry and free from mold and mildew.
With a patented color-changing humidity indicator, the dehumidifier changes color from blue to pink when it's time to evaporate the moisture it has collected. This is easily done by placing the dehumidifier in a microwave for 4 minutes at 600W.
Compact and portable, this safe dehumidifier can be easily moved from one safe to another or stored away when not in use. It's a cost-effective solution for keeping your valuables dry and protected for years to come. Get the Portable Safe Dehumidifier today and ensure your valuables are kept in pristine condition.
- Small and portable, yet powerful enough to work in large spaces.
- 100% renewable -- works up to 10 years.
- Patented humidity indicator changes color from blue to pink when it's time to evaporate the humidity collected by the unit.
- Easily evaporate the moisture collected by the unit by placing it in a microwave for 4 minutes at 600W.
- Compact and silent.
- Spill and mess free.
- Non-toxic, child and pet safe.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Barksa / 1-year limited.