Introducing this compact Rifle Safe with Keypad & Override Key Lock, a superb solution to secure your firearms without compromising your space. With a design that fits seamlessly into your closet, this safe is perfect for those who value convenience and efficiency.
Featuring a digital keypad lock, this safe ensures easy access to your rifles and handguns with a simple input of your personal code.
This safe also includes a manual key option, as a fail safe in case of battery failure. With an override key lock, you can rest assured that you will always have access to your firearms when you need them.
The safe has been designed with predrilled anchor holes in both the back and bottom, allowing for secure installation to a wall or floor. This feature adds an extra layer of security, ensuring your safe – and the firearms within – stay exactly where they should.
Enjoy the perfect blend of security, convenience, and space efficiency. It's not just a storage solution, it's peace of mind.
- California DOJ-approved safe for firearms storage.
- Solid Steel Construction.
- Solid steel, three point deadbolt locking system for burglary protection.
- Digital keypad with 2 PIN codes.
- PIN codes may be easily changed at any time by end user.
- Digital keypad powered by 4 AAA alkaline batteries. (batteries included)
- Keypad battery lasts over 1 year with normal use.
- Audio feedback (beeping) can be turned off, if desired.
- Override key lock hidden behind the keypad. (The key lock allows you to bypass the electronics and open the safe door with the key alone. Two barrel override keys are included.)
- Predrilled anchor holes in the back and bottom of safe for anchoring safe to wall or floor.
- Anchor hardware included.
- Removable 5-position rifle rack.
- Removable 2-position handgun rack.
- Carpeted interior.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Barska / 1-year limited.
|Outside Dimensions*||52.3" (H) x 13.0" (W) x 13.0" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||52.0" (H) x 12.5" (W) x 11.5" (D)|
|Capacity||4.3 Cubic Feet|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor or Wall|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of handle and lock.