This safe has been awarded the UL RSC burglary rating and has a 2-hour fire rating.
The locking mechanism is protected by a tempered glass relock device and has 4 massive 1-1/2" diameter solid steel locking bolts with left and hinge side protection.
The heavy-duty steel hinges provide easy and smooth door operation. One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor the safe.
The safe is accented with a full width facia panel and matching three-point handle and features a durable and attractive light gray textured finish.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- UL RSC burglary rating.
- 2-hour fire rating (interior temperature less than 350 degrees Fahrenheit for a period of 2 hours at 1700 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- 4-5/8" thick door constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing fire resistant material.
- Body has a total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable/removable shelf.
- 4 massive 1-1/2" diameter solid steel locking bolts with left and hinge side protection.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- 1" rubber feet.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle.
- Durable and attractive light gray textured finish.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
- Dial Combination Lock
- 1-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
- 9-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
- ESL Audit - 40 User Keypad w/ Audit Trail & Time Lock
|Outside Dimensions*||19.5" (H) x 18" (W) x 19.9" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||14" (H) x 12.5" (W) x 12.2" (D)|
|Capacity||1.2 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||120 Minutes|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2" to depth to allow for projection of handle