This rear-loading drop safe has been specifically designed for situations where deposits need to be made from outside a locked room and accessed from inside the room. Featuring a long drop chute, it can be installed through a standard 4" wall, leaving only the faceplate of the drop slot visible from the outside.
It comes with a commercial-grade SecuRam keypad and a B-rated 1/2" steel door for superior burglary protection.
Equipped with five heavy-duty chrome-plated steel locking bolts, a hard plate, and a spring-loaded relocker, the safe is designed to resist unauthorized access. The saw-toothed baffle prevents any attempts to "fish" contents through the drop chute.
Pre-drilled anchor holes at the bottom of the safe and included mounting hardware make securing the safe to the floor easy. The safe boasts a durable, electrostatic powder coat finish.
With a rear drop slot clearance of 6" x 3/4" and a safe door clearance of 10-1/4" (W) x 16-3/8" (H), this rear-loading drop safe is an ideal solution for secure deposits in various applications.
- "Through-the-Wall" design allows you to make deposits through the drop slot from outside of a locked room while accessing deposits from inside the locked room.
- Commercial-grade SecuRam 2-user keypad.
- B-rated 1/2" steel door provides superior protection against burglary.
- (5) heavy duty chrome plated steel locking bolts.
- Hard plate and spring-loaded relocker.
- Saw-toothed baffle resists attempts to "fish" contents through drop chute.
- Pre-drilled anchor holes located at the bottom of the safe for securing safe to floor.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Durable, electrostatic powder coat finish.
- Drop slot Location: Rear.
- Drop Slot Clearance: 6" x 3/4".
- Safe Door Clearance: 10-1/4" (W) x 16-3/8" (H).
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Protex / 1-year limited.
|Outside Dimensions||38" (H) x 14" (W) x 19.5" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||19.8" (H) x 13.8" (W) x 11" (D)|
|Capacity||0.8 Cubic Feet|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Shipping Options||FedEx/UPS Ground|