This high-security TL-30 burglary rated safe is ideal for both commercial and residential use, It is designed to safeguard high-value assets from burglary and fire threats. The TL-30 burglary rating is achieved through rigorous testing procedures conducted by experienced UL experts, during which the safe demonstrates its ability to withstand severe attacks using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, and more.
This TL-30 burglary rating also qualifies the safe for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class F with a Bank Rating of G, ensuring superior protection for your valuables. In addition to its remarkable resistance to sophisticated burglary attempts, this safe boasts a 2-hour, 350-degree Fahrenheit factory fire test certification, offering exceptional protection for the safe's contents during intense fires. Choose this high-security safe for unparalleled protection and peace of mind.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Door has an overall thickness of 6" constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier of door houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- Formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill-resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- (1) high strength adjustable/removable shelf.
- (2) anchor holes.
- 1/2" diameter anchor bolt down kit included.
- Two hour, 350 degrees Fahrenheit factory fire rating. Tested at temperature of up to 1850 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Burglary Rating: TL-30.
- Equipped with six massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolts chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices.
- Hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilize a an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- Pre-drilled anchor hole.
- Standard Finish: "Charcoal Gray".
- Made in the USA quality.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: AMSEC / 1-year limited.
- Dial Combination Lock
- 1-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
- 9-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
|Outside Dimensions*||25" (H) x 21" (W) x 21.5" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||18" (H) x 14" (W) x 12" (D)|
|Capacity||1.8 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||120 Minutes|
|Installation||Bolts to Floor|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2.5" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.