This TL-30 high-security fire & burglary safe is designed to safeguard high-value assets from burglary and fire. The TL-30 burglary rating is a testament to its formidable resilience, having withstood rigorous testing by experienced UL experts against severe attacks with powerful tools, including sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and drills.
This safe not only meets but exceeds the Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class F with a Bank Rating of G, reflecting its superior security standards.
Beyond its impressive resistance to sophisticated burglary attempts, the safe is certified to withstand a 2-hour fire at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. This ensures the vault's contents remain protected even during intense fires, providing peace of mind for the security of your valuable assets.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Door has an overall thickness of 6" constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier of door houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- Formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill-resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- Four high strength adjustable/removable shelves.
- Two hour, 350 degrees Fahrenheit factory fire rating. Tested at temperature of up to 1850 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Burglary Rating: TL-30.
- Equipped with ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolts chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring-loaded devices.
- Hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilize a an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- Pull handle allows heavy door to be more easily opened and closed.
- Finish: "Charcoal Gray".
- Made in the USA quality.
- Manufacturer / Warranty: Mesa / 1-year limited.
- Dial Combination Lock
- 1-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
- 9-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
|Outside Dimensions*||79" (H) x 43" (W) x 32.5" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||72" (H) x 36" (W) x 23" (D)|
|Capacity||34.5 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||120 Minutes|
|Installation||None (Cannot be bolted to floor or wall)|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Garage/Lobby Delivery, Curbside Delivery, or Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2.5" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.