This top-of-the-line high security fire and burglary safe has earned the prestigious UL TL-30x6 burglary rating, signifying its imperviousness to even the most advanced burglary attempts. This rating is achieved by withstanding rigorous testing procedures conducted by experienced UL experts, during which the safe demonstrated its ability to resist severe attacks using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, and drills on all six sides.
Commonly used in commercial settings to protect high-value assets from both burglary and fire, this safe is proudly made in the USA and adheres to the latest 2011 testing procedures established by Underwriters Laboratories. In addition to its impressive resistance against sophisticated burglary attempts, our safe boasts a 2-hour, 350-degree Fahrenheit factory fire test certification, ensuring that the contents will be well-protected in the event of intense fires. Experience unparalleled security and peace of mind with our cutting-edge fire and burglary safe.
Order now and take advantage of FREE shipping!
- Burglary Rating: UL TL-30x6.
- Two hour, 350F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850F.
- Door has an overall thickness of 6" constructed with a 3" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a unique, interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete, and a high-density high-strength ceramic matrix.
- Body has a total protective thickness of 3" with a defense barrier of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy duty steel barrier, 12,000 PSI high strength concrete and a high-density high-strength ceramic matrix.
- Reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- Proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- Equipped with 10 massive 1.5" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- (4) high strength, adjustable shelves.
- (4) anchor holes.
- 1/2" diameter anchor bolt kit included.
- Entire boltwork mechanism protected by spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Hinges offer vertical height adjustment and utilize oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- Pull handle allows heavy door to be more easily opened and closed.
- Standard Finish: "Charcoal Gray".
- Made in the USA quality.
- Dial Combination Lock
- 1-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
- 9-User Electronic Lock w/Digital Keypad
|Outside Dimensions*||76" (H) x 42" (W) x 29.3" (D)|
|Inside Dimensions||70" (H) x 36" (W) x 20" (D)|
|Capacity||29.2 Cubic Feet|
|Fire Resistant||120 Minutes|
|Installation||None (Cannot be bolted to floor or wall)|
|Packaging||Boxed and Strapped to Shipping Pallet|
|Shipping Options||Loading Dock/Back of Truck|
* Add 2.5" to depth to allow for projection of lock, handle, and hinges.